Due at Installation
- Installation fee: includes labor and other items such as cabling used to install the service. The standard installation fee1 is: $100 + sales tax.
- The first month's service fee (including modem rental fee).
- The cost of the router (see options below).
1. Under special circumstances we may need to perform additional services outside of the scope of the standard installation fee. The installer will inform you of such situations and will ask for your permission to proceed.
Router CostYou are required to select one of the following options when you order service, sales tax applies where applicable.
- Use your own router: no additional charge.2
- A multi-band WiFi router with integrated Ethernet switch: $150
- Managed WiFi service: we can design a custom WiFi network for your residence so that you'll get the most out of your Internet connection no matter where you or your devices are at home. The cost of this service will be determined by the installer and includes a one-time labor fee as well as a small monthly charge to monitor the health of the network.
2. Cedar WiFi will not provide technical support for any consumer supplied hardware without an additional service fee. The hourly rate for additional technical support is $80/hr.
Modem FeeSales tax applies.
- 5 GHz: $10/mo